This guided tour of Mumbai is supposed to help you understand the very country itself as well as its history. It also helps you understand the lives of the locals of Mumbai.
A few facts about these tours
- This is a four-hour tour
- We provide live guides who know English
- We accept mobile or printed vouchers
- We provide instant confirmation
- You can easily cancel the trip – you can cancel at any time before 24 hours of the trip and you would get the full money back
What are the highlights of the tour?
- Your tour would start with a bus ride to the Victoria Terminus train station, which is now known as Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus. It is a UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World Heritage Site.
- You will be able to explore Chor Bazaar, which happens to be among the biggest flea markets of India.
- You will be taken to Mahalaxmi on a train where you would visit Dhobi Ghat, an open-air laundry
A description of the tour
Your tour would start when you visit the CST in a bus. Apart from being a UNESCO World Heritage Site, this is also a place where Slumdog Millionaire was filmed. After that, you will visit the flower market where you would get roses in all possible shades. After that, you would visit Mahalaxmi on the train. Following this, you would be taken to Chor Bazaar. After that, you would go to Churchgate in a taxi where you would encounter the famed dabbawalas of Mumbai.
What does the tour include?
- The fare for all the different modes of transportation that are used during the tour
- a local guide
- bottled drinking water and tea
- it does not include hotel pickup and drop-off
- it does not include food and drink unless so has been specified
- gratuities happen to be optional