The best way in which you can experience the captivating capital city of Maharashtra is by being with people who are knowledgeable, accommodating, and personable. On this tour, you would be guided who happens to be a university student who meets all such criteria and exceeds them as well.
A few facts about this tour
- It is a 6-hour tour
- We accept printed and mobile vouchers
- We provide instant confirmation
- We provide a live guide who knows English
- We provide pick up services from your hotel
- It is easy to cancel this tour. You can do it any time before 24 hours of the tour’s commencement and you would be paid the full money back.
What are the highlights of the tour?
- .You will visit the Gateway of India, which was built in order to welcome Queen Mary and King George V in India, and the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel.
- You will visit the Kamala Nehru Park from where you would be able to view the entire city and the Old Woman’s Shoe.
- You will experience the well known Dhobi Ghat, which is basically an open air laundry
A description of the tour
Your day will start with a tour of the Dharavi slum, where you would spend a fair bit of time taking in the sights and sounds and learning about life over there. From there you would be taken to the Gateway of India followed by the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel. After that you would be taken to the Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station, the Rajabai Clock Towers, the Oval Cricket Ground, the Bombay High Court, and Mani Bhavan, where Mahatma Gandhi stayed in Mumbai.
What does the tour include?
- Air-conditioned car
- toll expenses
- parking expenses
- there are no hidden costs