This is probably the best wakeup call when you are in Mumbai. Mumbai by Dawn helps people to explore the local life of Mumbai while meeting the local vendors, who offer life to this city.
Details of this activity:
- The total duration of this activity is 4 hours
- Instant confirmation of activity
- Mobile or printed voucher accepted
- Live guide in English
- Accommodation in Mumbai and availability of pick-up service
- Simple cancellation process. You must cancel your booking up to 24 hours earlier to get a complete refund.
- Learn how the importance of fresh food in Mumbai makes the mornings so vital in the matter of trade.
- Enjoy a train ride for a small distance
- Get up with the smell of fish at the Sassoon docks
The proficient tour guide will meet you around 4.30AM at your lodging. This tour is just great for you in case you have no idea about from where your meal comes from or how you get the newspaper sitting at the hotel room.
In this 4 hours long tour, you will get a complete insight into how businesses are done in Mumbai along with a glance of the life of Mumbai that starts at dawn. Importance of fresh food is the thing that makes mornings in Mumbai so important regarding trades.
You will be driven to various marketplaces to find out how the merchants go about the regular routine. Then you will have an interaction with the newspaper vendors and therefore you would walk across the streets to the vegetable, flowers and fruits wholesalers.
In case you are still feeling sleepy, then the smell of fish in the Sassoon docks will definitely wake you up. You will have a great experience in the wet dock. Then you can enjoy a small train ride. At last, you can attend Morning Prayer in any famous temples of Mumbai before heading towards your accommodation.