This tour is perfect for you if you want sufficient time so that you can explore Mumbai in its totality. It will take you to the leading tourist spots and markets such as the Elephanta Caves and the Dharavi slum. Of course, you would get to visit a Bollywood studio.
A few facts about these tours
- This is a three-day tour
- We provide live guides who know English
- We accept mobile or printed vouchers
- We offer to pick up service from your hotel
- We provide instant confirmation
- You can easily cancel the trip – you can cancel at any time before 24 hours of the trip and you would get the full money back
What are the highlights of the tour?
- Get to learn about the history of Bollywood and the special effects used over there from a studio
- Discover Dhobi Ghat, which is also known as the biggest open-air laundry of Asia
- Explore the Elephanta Island, a UNESCO (United Nations Educational, Scientific and Cultural Organization) World Heritage Site
A description of the tour
On the first day of the trip, it would start with a visit to the Dharavi slum. Apart from that on this day, you would also see various museums, gardens, temples, monuments, and heritage buildings from the British era. The second day of the tour is about Bollywood. You would come face to face with the various nuances of the industry itself. One the third and final day you would visit the Elephanta Caves. Here you would visit the main cave dedicated to Lord Shiva and many Hindu and Buddhist caves.
What does the tour include?
- pick up and drop off
- a tour guide who speaks English
- bottled drinking water
- entrance fees for Bollywood studio
- transport in an air-conditioned private car