Come and explore the magical land of Bollywood as well as Mumbai where everything is glamorous. Visit the famous historic places of the city along your way.
Information about the trip
- The trip is concluded within 7 hours
- We accept mobile or printed vouchers
- You receive instant confirmation about the booking
- A live guide to accompany you
- We offer pick-up services from your Mumbai accommodation
- Easy cancellation services with full refund if canceled before 24 hours
What you would experience
The highlights –
- Come explore what it takes to bring those glamorous movies to your screen
- A guide who speaks fluent English takes you through the Bollywood city
- Get to know Mumbai up close and have a look at all that it has to offer to its people
Transportation and more
Once we pick you up from your hotel or accommodation, you get to explore the city of Mumbai in a comfortable air-conditioned car where you are taken through the various shades of the city.
You get to enjoy a move and Dance show where trained dancers showcase Bollywood dance while also allowing you to learn along with them. The performances are explained well while also helping out with special effects, allowing you to visit Bollywood cafes, browse through the Bollywood costume gallery and a visit to the Bollywood museum.
Get to see the Gateway of India, the Taj Mahal Palace Hotel, Chhatrapati Shivaji Terminus train station, Bombay High Court, Rajabai Clock Towers Oval Cricket Ground, Mumbai University. You can also visit the Dhobi Ghat which is one of the largest open-air laundries in Asia.
Other attractions –
- Marine Drive
- David Sassoon’s Library
- Prince of Wales Museum
- India Post Office Building
- Telegraph Office
- Kala Ghoda Area
The fees include
- Entrance fees
- Transportation by luxury air-conditioned vehicle
- A guide who speaks in English
- Entry fee to the Bollywood Studio
- Charges for parking, tolls, and other taxes included
- No food offered from our end
Sign Me Up
Gateway of IndiaThe iconic place was constructed in the time of British Raj. The serene ferry services and various other entertainment activities do attract lot of tourists.
Victoria Terminus Train StationThe excellent connectivity to central, harbor and outstation trains is simply mesmerizing. The exteriors too have perseverance of ancient colonial structure.
Crawford MarketThe first shopping destination which ran on electricity in ancient ages, till today the place remains to be unaffected with modern advancements.
Marine DriveAlso name as queen necklace gives a beautiful view of Arabian sea.
Sasoon DockThe place has remained to be one of the oldest dock and constructed in 1875.